Happy Thursday everyone!
I thought I would share with you my Top Tips for booking a wedding photographer. I wrote these out for my goodie bags at the Wedding Fair back in October.
So here we go..
1. There are lots of different style of wedding photography, make sure you choose one that you really like. I would describe my style as romantic, with a relaxed soft vintage feel.
2. It’s easy to think to think of budget over the work/talent/ability itself. Once you have a selection of photographers who tick the boxes visually – then narrow down what fits in your budget.
3. Recommendations from your friends are always a good guide – if not make sure you check out the photographers testimonials page! You can find mind under the ‘Info’ tab.
4. Always meet up in person. It is so important to make sure that you are comfortable with your photographer. They are going to be with you all day, and to get some of the most stunning shots you need to feel totally relaxed and trust in them. I try to meet as often as possible – I love a chat and a cup of tea.
5. Find out what is included in the package, you also don’t want to find out after the big day that you won’t receive what you thought. All photographers have their own way of running things. My package includes a CD with all the edited images, this means you will always have the files to print for the years to come.